Incredibly enough, there are a large number of aspects due to which Google will penalize a website or a blogs. Some of them are quite well-known to website owners, SEO professionals and promoters.
Let us have a quick look at five types of hyperlinks that could easily put your website or website into problems.
1. Hidden Links - It’s quite simple to get Search engines dubious. For different factors, you may sometimes want to cover up some hyperlinks on your website from the sight of the guests. But this is something Search engines does not benefit. Actually, you website can be punished by doing something like this. If your website has hyperlinks that have the same color as the its background, you should reverse it right away.
2. Purchased Links - In a bid to develop a heavy back-link information for their sites, many website owners would go on to buy hyperlinks. Sites that buy link to control page rank or boost their way to the top of google search will quickly get on to Google’s radar. There are a lot of illustrations where sites got punished because they purchased hyperlinks for SEO benefits. Therefore, it’s sensible to stop buying hyperlinks before you get captured.
3. Irrelevant Links - The present back link developing has progressed in many ways. Hyperlinks that you develop to enhance the inbound links information of your website should also be appropriate to your market. When you are trying to develop links for your site, always focus on those top quality websites that are part of your own market. Plenty of unrelated links could be one of the factors for getting punished by Search engines.
4. Swapped Links - Gone are the days when you could easily reciprocate or exchange lots of hyperlinks with other site owners to enhance your own website's SEO. Since people started to misuse this SEO technique more and more, mutual back link developing missing its weight completely. Today, mutual back link developing or changing hyperlinks can become reasonable for a Search charge. So, be careful!
5. Footer Links - The bottom of a web page is actually a area that you can use to improve the navigational framework for visitors. But there are a lot of people who are using their website's bottom for moving backlinks, the artificial way. Sorry, Search engines does not extra such actions. If you engage in such spam actions, you should quit before it’s really too delayed.
A single search algorithmic upgrade by Search engines can deliver your entire blog or website crashing down overnight.. If you own web qualities, you should always stick to the Search engines website owner recommendations, build hyperlinks the natural way and keep yourself up to date with all the latest and future algorithmic up-dates.